Quantum , the first marine stabilizer manufacturer to conquer the challenge of stabilizing vessels underway and at anchor, is the home of Zero Speed™. Our fin, and now our rotor, stabilizer systems consistently deliver optimal performance at anchor and underway.
Quantum Zero Speed™ stabilizers do more than maintain your vessel's equilibrium. Charter customers and buyers ask for it by name. Builders and brokers know the boost to stability while anchored adds to charter and resale values.
- Anchor anywhere - enjoy port amenities without a reservation, even when the marina is full. Vessels will remain as comfortable and stable at anchor as at a dock, so you'll never be limited by port availability.
- Tenders - whether used for business or pleasure, tenders, water toys, and even helicopters are easier to launch and retrieve from a stable Zero Speed™ platform.
- Distinction - in the competitive yacht charter world, customers and brokers specify vessels with Zero Speed™.
- Comfort- dinner on the aft deck instead of ashore... a good night's sleep, and a fresh crew in the morning after a calm and stable night aboard. And, you, your crew, and your guests are safer with less chance of falls and slips.
- Increase resale value - investing in Zero Speed™ technology increases the long-term value of any vessel.
Unmatched Support and Service
Seven standard actuator assemblies, and six XT™ actuator assemblies, combine with hundreds of fin configurations to insure each system performs to the highest potential on each vessel. Zero Speed™ stabilizer systems fit vessels from 90 feet to upwards of 500 feet (27.43-152.4 m).
For each Zero Speed™ stabilizer system, Quantum has designed a range of quiet and reliable hydraulic